RR vs SRH: Will RR’s Steve Smith win over SRH’s David Warner?

The match is on 11 October at 10:00 AM (UTC)

Old matches of Rajasthan and Hyderabad:

Rajasthan Royals performance is not good this season, this team is second last in the table. And on the other hand SRH is at number 3 in the top 4. So you tell, it will be difficult or easy for RR to win on SRH.

Statistics also say that 55% chance of SRH and 45% chance of RR. 11 matches have been played between RR and SRH till date, 5 of them have won by RR and 6 by SRH. SRH has won the IPL title once and has been the runnerup once and on the other hand RR reached the finals only once, in the first season of IPL, and won.

There is not much difference in the figures, so it would be difficult to say which team will win.

Will RR be able to show amazing innings and win matches?

SRH for very good bowling, Khalil Ahmed, Thangaru Natrajan, Abhishek Sharma, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma. And for great batting, David Warner, Johnny Bairstow, Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Priyam Garg, Abhishek Sharma and so on. With the help of these players, SRH gave a target of 201-6 in their last match. And SRH’s superb bowlers bowled out KXIP for just 16.5 overs, 132 all out.

On the other hand RR is losing their previous match. DC set a stunning 184-8 target and tremendous bowling all out RR at 138. Then RR lost by 47 runs. RR’s Batman is Yashwashi Jaiswal, Steve Smith, Sanju Samson, Josh Butler, Rahul Tewatia.And for bowling, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Rahul Tewatia and Karthik Tyagi and so on.

This match is going completely in favor of SRH. Let’s see who wins. 

Is you want Best Odds for RR vs SRH, So its BetPat 

Betting Platform RR Winning’s Odds SRH Winning’s Odds
BetPat 2.08 1.73
10Bet 2.05 1.69
SportPesa 2.00 1.67
For More Latest Sports News, click here.

Leave a Reply